Training and Performance Center
The NWL Training and Performance Center is the premier pro wrestling academy in the MidWest! Start your journey today!
What New and Experienced Students Can Expect
- For those with no wrestling experience. This course will give you the basics to turn you into a working professional wrestler.
- • Learning and perfecting basic moves
- • Ring psychology
- • Promotional work
- • Character development
- • Professional ethics
- • Physical conditioning
- If you are currently a professional wrestler, have had some training or just want to increase your knowledge about the business; then the thirteen-week advanced class is for you
- • Fine tuning of in-ring performance
- • Increase your marketability
- • Delivered at a faster pace
- • Expand your knowledge of the industry
- • Correct any bad habits you may have developed
- Want to be a valet, manager, or referee? The NWL staff is ready to help you accomplish your wrestling dreams!
- All classes are taught by working, internationally traveled, and highly skilled NWL wrestlers. Each class will run for thirteen weeks and will be held on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings and an all-day session on Saturday. A try-out is required for some who are interested in training and will cost a one time $50 fee.